Thursday 3 October 2019

A Misfit Among Misfits - Coward

I get it if you don’t like me
Maybe I’m not who you’d like to be
We all got our preferences
All I ask is for references
I got my flaws like anybody else
Perfect in this world doesn’t exist
But to cut me suddenly?
After all was well?
Leave me to figure it out?
As if I sprung out of hell?
Damn.

Dry ice feels warmer in my hand
And hurts less when in my fist
You expect me to throw it at you
Flinch but I ain’t near you
I’d love to have a dialogue
But nope, you let that ship sail
Dropped this shit on me like hail
So now here I am in monologue
Just like how you are
Cold.

I’d take it on the chin
If you hadn’t punched me there
You got a problem with me?
Say it to my face
Spell it out for me
‘Cause I’m too much of a dumb fuck
To understand your subtext
Behind the no texts
Ghost.

And don’t be vague if I’m to blame
Be clear and concise
It only seems fair
If I’m to pay this price
Block me online
But I can still @ you in real life
You can’t hide forever
Confrontation is due
Coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment