Saturday 5 October 2019

A Misfit Among Misfits - Ceramic Dolls Of Porcelain

In the main square, this the domain
Lies a store of ceramics, mostly porcelain
On this domain, I walk in the light rain
Perusing down the lane with my cane
And down the lane on this domain
Is the store with the porcelain

Once there I spot on the windowpane
Lovely ceramic dolls I wish to obtain
Their colors are that of a candy cane
And it goes without say they are of porcelain

However I find that to attain them is a strain
For its value far surpasses the fanciest champagne
To even get close to obtain and contain this porcelain
Many meals I must abstain
I can no longer afford to ride on the train
All of which further my disdain

But as I survive this financial pain
I hope that this will not be my bane
For I will not left my efforts go in vain
I shall gain those ceramic dolls of porcelain

If I must, I will try chicane
Far more insane would be to have people slain
But if I have to go for the jugular vein
Then so be it, I shall not refrain

My devotion may seem to you inane
And the risks I’d take would be most profane
But I shall repeat that phrase again
I shall gain those ceramic dolls of porcelain

No comments:

Post a Comment