Wednesday 5 October 2011

Welcome to my dark cave!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have obtained a blog, courtesy of Blogger. I couldn't be any more happier. Unless some supermodel in a bikini came to my house and offered me sex and Pepsi. Then I'd be very very happy. Nonetheless, I have created a blog here and I'm prepared to just talk about whatever I want. But you're probably wondering who this man is. Fret not! For I'm here to help you out.

I'm DryChris. Or at least I am here. On other sites I call myself GameJudge, The Red Clover or Mr. Memphis. There's a few more, but that's because I'm a fool to create a range of aliases on the internet. I'm not even joking around here. Some of the sites that I go to are Teh Pwn Shop, DebasedToThis, The Game Heroes, Screwattack (actually, I'm kind of dropping out on it), Youtube (here's my channel for the sake of plugging: http://www.youtube.com/user/GameJudge), Twitter, and Newgrounds. I'm an amateur artist as I occasionally create pictures on MS Paint. Maybe at some point, I might share my work in a blog. I'm also an actor. If you look over my Youtube channel, you'll find a lot of voice clips and a few videos where I act. Again, it's amateur, but the filming is a little more complicated. Especially when you're alone doing the work for the most part. But aside from that, I like to play video games, make a few chiptune songs, sing, dance, eat, drink and a few other things. But my speciality...........................................................................is procrastinating.

Sorry, I was playing video games.

Anyways, that sums me up in a nutshell. And that's really what this entry is for. Anyways, I'll just summarize to you what these blogs will bring. These blogs will consist of specially made video game reviews, regular video game reviews, other reviews of other media, advertising for projects (mainly videos) I've done, general updates, rants, and anything else that may be deserving of a blog.

So that's pretty much it. If you have any questions, please consult me at my disclosed address.

I'll see you when I find something a little more "meaty" to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment